My Followers!

Friday, May 22, 2015

New Challenges Started At Get Creative & Simply Create!!

Hi all! I forgot to post this earlier this week but the new challenge at Get Creative Challenges started on Monday with the theme "Ingredient Challenge: Use 1 printed paper, 1 fiber, & 1 sticker". You have plenty of time left to play along so stop on by and join us for a chance to win a great prize from Limited Runs Stamps!

Also the new challenge started today at Simply Create Too. The theme is "Keep It Simple".

This was my DT card for both challenges. I didn't totally follow the theme at Get Creative but it was a last minute thing cause I filled in for a DT member so I didn't want to change it...lol
Hope you'll stop by both challenges & play along! 
Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner