My Followers!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Challenge At Get Creative Challenges!

Hi all! A new challenge has started at Get Creative Challenges with the theme "Must Use Butterflies". I subbed for my DT member Jody and this was the image she chose. I didn't use butterflies as I made a card for a boy's b-day and didn't think butterflies would go for a boy....lol Anyway here is my card:
There is still time to join in so stop by & play along!

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots- Sketch Challenge (using this skecth)

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch - love that crocodile image. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Angie and a great take on our sketch challenge. Isn't that image just too cute! Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card and a great image.
    Thank you for joining in with Scribble & Scrap challenge #45 and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner