My Followers!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Two More Challenges Done...

I'm am really on a roll so far this month....I think this is the most challenges I've ever got done in one month this early on....(lol) I made one card for 2 challenges. The image is from Holly Durr Art. You can check out her images by clicking on her name. Here is my card:
 I'm entering it in the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge #230- Perfectly Purple

Also this card is my DT entry for the new challenge at Simply Create Too. The theme is AG. Stop by & play along!

Thanks stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a great design Angie and I love that monochrome look with all the lovely embellishments.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice project! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Angie, lovely image and beautiful detailing! Have a lovely creative weekend, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner