My Followers!

Monday, December 7, 2015

First Post Since Thanksgiving...

Hi all I'm back finally! This is my first post & challenges since Thanksgiving! I have been busy finishing things up for the year with my own challenge blogs, family stuff, etc. and just haven't wanted to make anything...:( I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We did & I cooked all the dinner by myself for only the 2nd time in my entire life & it was good...(lol) Anyway I made one Christmas card for 5 challenges. Here it is:
 I am entering it in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends #20- Christmas

I also made Top #3 in the last challenge #107 at Crafting When We Can with this card!
 
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
Be back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Cheers, nicely done, love the colors, thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Hugs,
    Leanne DT LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for reacting this late.
    This is a very nice card!
    Thanks for playing along and I hope to see you back soon stopping by.
    Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner