My Followers!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Lots of Challenges Done Finally...

Hi all I'm back! Sorry I totally forgot to wish everyone a Merry Christmas last week so I hope everyone enjoyed their day!! I got 2 cards done for a lot of challenges! My first card is a birthday card.
I''m entering it in the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations Dec- Stamp & Ribbon
The Crafty Addicts #5- AG/Celebration

My next card is a birthday card also.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Be back tomorrow then probably not until after the new year! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great creation, colours and design Angie. Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge

    Wishing you a Happy and Crafty New Year and hope you will join us again in 2016.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color/combo..Thanks for sharing it with Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog challenge 5. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner