My Followers!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Two Cards For Several Challenges!

Hi I'm back! I got two cards done which I haven't made any in a little while so here they are! This one is my DT card for the current challenge at Get Creative Challenges. The image is from Dr. Digi who is one of the sponsors. There's plenty of time to join so stop on by:
 I'm also entering it into the following challenge:

This card is a Christmas card, the first one of the year for me...
 I'm entering into the following challenges:

Be back soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. A very elegant Christmas design, Angie! Love the contrast of the white with the red. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, fabulous cards love the birthday one and its perfect for those hard to make for male cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Angie! Lovely of you to share it with us at OLL, good luck, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner