My Followers!

Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome To 2017 & Happy New Year!

Hi all! Hope everyone had a good Christmas and even better New Year's! I did!! 

Here is my first cards of the new year both are DT cards.
This one is using an Ike's Art image who is one of the sponsors for the new challenge at Get Creative Challenges:
 Inside:

This is using one of my own images for the new challenge at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenges:
Inside:
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Desert Island Crafts #8- Itinerary ( I chose #3 Shades of Blue, #4 Ribbon or Lace, & #9 Make it Sparkle)

See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great card with a fab image. Super background design.Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool cards. Thanks for using one of my images Angie. I hope you come and play at IkesWorld Challenges too - we've gone Anything Goes this year :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for participating in the Creative Craft Cottage this challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner