My Followers!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Getting Back Into The Swing of Things!

Hi all! It's been awhile since I've posted. I moved at the beginning of the month and have just now finally got settled. It's been awhile since I have done any crafting but I'm starting again. I did a CAS monochromatic card. My title sentiment is a little crooked so this card won't be for sale in my Etsy shop but will go in my own personal card stash. Here it is:
 I'm entering it into the following challenges:

 Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. The shades of blue are so pretty on your card! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, clean card! Great use of glitter paper. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty blues!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the CAS look! Thank you for joining our "Sentiment" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers. Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie! Lovely to see you at The Crazy Challenge with your card. Thanks for joining our challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner