My Followers!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

More Challenges Done....I'm On A Roll!

Hi all! I got two more cards done for several different challenges. First is a bright colored card for father's day. I used my own tie digi stamp which can be found in my Etsy shop.
 Inside of Card:
 I'm entering it into the following challenges:

Next is a birthday card. I used my own fairy digi & quote which both can be found in my Etsy shop. Here it is:
I'm entering it into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! You did a great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooow she is a lovely Fairy! Shown off beautifully with the matting and layering. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely make with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card for our 'Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Birthday card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Birthdays" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
    {Crafters Cafe DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner